14 Pcs Stainless Steel Cookware Set SA002
Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 14 Piece Triple Ply Cookware Set Professional Grade Pots and Pans Set, Induction Ready/Toxin Free/Dishwasher&Oven Safe, Silver
ETL Safety Certified
Redmond 18/10 Stainless Steel Pans & Pots Set
SA002 Stainless Steel Cookware is made of 18/10 stainless steel and does not release toxic or chemical substances when heated, ensuring that the taste of the food is not altered. Polished stainless steel is easy to clean and is also suitable for a wide range of kitchen facilities such as Induction, electric, gas, ceramic, glass, halogen, and solid cookers. Stainless steel can also be recycled without causing pollution.
Triple PLY Construction
Redmond Stainless Steel Cookware Set build with heat-radiant aluminum core fused between two layers of stainless steel ensures evenly and quickly cooking or distribute heat. Polished stainless steel surface for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Induction Compatible & Dishwasher/Oven Safe
It's suitable for all cooktops, including induction, glass, or ceramic. The composite bottom design is suitable for all kitchen settings and stoves (including induction, glass, or ceramic); Oven safe up to 550 degrees F; Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; Refrigerator safe for better food storage.
Fast Heating & Sturdy Design
The cookware sets are built with stay-cool stainless steel riveting handles and sealed overflow lids for maximum durability. Tight-fitting lids for energy saving and water saving cooking, can also effectively prevent nutrient loss and ensure the original taste of food.
Classic 14-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Sets
8.5-in fry pan, 10-in fry pan, covered 1.5-qt saucepan, covered 3-qt saucepan, covered 3.5-qt saucepan, covered 8-qt stockpot, 7-in steamer and 3-piece utensils( fork, spoon) meet all your cooking need.
14 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set Includes:
1×10-inch fry pan with lid
1×8-inch fry pan
1×1.5-Quart saucepan with lid
1×3.5 Quart saucepan with lid
1×3 Quart saucepan with lid
1×8 Quart stock pot
3×Utensils( fork, spoon, truner)
If a piece of stainless steel cookware does get destroyed, it can be recycled in any number of ways.
How to Taking Care of your stainless steel Cookware？
- Dry your stainless steel cookware as soon after you wash it as possible
- Add salt to your foods only after the water is boiling
- Heat your pan before you add your oil, and only once the oil is hot should you add you food；Don’t use high heat when preheating
- Add only room temperature foods to your cookware
- To determine whether your pan is hot enough to add oil, do a drip test, which means dropping about 1/8 of a teaspoon of water to the surface. If it balls and ends up dancing across the surface of your cookware, it’s hot enough to add oil
- Cool your stainless steel cookware before you wash it
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.