Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee
Nutrition per serving
2 cups milk
1/2 cup caramel topping
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
4 cups ice cubes
7 Tablespoons ground coffee
Best devices for this recipeSee all
- Add milk, caramel topping and chocolate syrup to iced coffee pitcher; stir until well blended. Add ice.
- Place brew basket with filter in pitcher; add coffee.
- Fill water reservoir to water line. Top with lid, place over brew basket and turn on.
- After brewing is complete, remove water reservoir and brew basket.
- Stir iced coffee mixture. Top with lid and serve.
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.