Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee
Nutrition per serving
3 tablespoons ground coffee
12 ounces water
2 tablespoons half and half
2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Caramel ice cream topping
Best devices for this recipeSee all
- Place coffee grounds into filter
- Fill mug with water and pour into coffee maker.
- Select BOLD setting. Brew coffee into mug.
- Stir in half and half, caramel ice cream topping and chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with sea salt.
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.